Loved ones are filling my home this week, so why not include them in weaving endeavors? My son Daniel took the challenge to create a Thanksgiving image on graph paper that I could weave in Bound Rosepath. A turkey pilgrim!
Give thanks. Pilgrims, turkeys, families, generations of freedom. The American story handed down through the ages.
- Give thanks for the food.
- Give thanks for the blessings.
- Give thanks for your family coming together from near and far.
- Give thanks to your family.
- Give thanks to your friends.
But above all, oh, give thanks to our creator, for he is good; for his love goes on and on and on without end.
May your thankful heart ring with joy.
2 thoughts on “Thanks Giving”
Love the Thanksgiving pattern and the reminder to be thankful!
I’m hoping to get a few more interesting designs from this houseful of creative people!